The Parish Council has a statutory right to be notified of every planning application submitted relating to the parish, and to make representations to the Planning Authority (Guildford Borough Council). The Parish Council delegates the consideration of planning applications to its Planning & Environment Committee (which also monitors local environmental threats and problems). Members of the public are invited to attend the Committee’s meetings and make representations.
Planning Meeting Minutes will be posted on the website and on Council noticeboards.
Planning & Environment (P&E) Committee meetings will take place on Mondays (unless otherwise stated below) at 7.30pm in the Lovelace Room, East Horsley Village Hall.
- January 3 (Tuesday), 16 and 30
- February 13, 27
- February 9 (Thursday) Wisley Appeal Sub Committee
- March 13, 27
- April 10 and 25 (Tuesday)
- May 8 and 22
- June 5, 20
- July 3, 18 (Tuesday) and 31
- August 21
- September 4, 19 (Tuesday)
- October 2, 17 (Tuesday) and 30
- November 13, 27
- December 11
- January 2, 15, 29
- February 13 (Agnes Conisbee Room) and 27
- March 12, 26
- April 9 and 24 (Tuesday)
- May 8 (Agnes Conisbee Room) and 22