If you have to leave your home and travel, please remember 'HandsFaceSpace' and make sure it’s for essential reasons only, including:
- Work purposes - if you can’t work from home
- Education or childcare
- Visits to those in your support or childcare bubble
- Exercise outdoors – locally wherever possible
- Hospital, GP or other medical appointments
- To buy goods or services from essential retailers open
- The care and exercise of pets
Let’s all play our part and follow the national restrictions so we can help protect each other and KeepSurreySafe. For more information on the restrictions to travel, visit https://bit.ly/2I7peg1
Whenever possible STAY AT HOME
The Coronavirus rate has been rising fast in Surrey in recent weeks. Please protect yourself and your loved ones by staying at home to slow the spread of the virus.
Only leave home for:
- Medical reasons
- Work - if you cannot work from home.
Schools and essential shops will remain open but please avoid travel unless it’s for the above reasons and remember, HandsFaceSpace.
HANDS FACE SPACE
We all have our part to play in keeping each other safe and there are three simple actions to help us do that - if you must leave the house, make sure it’s for essential reasons only and remember…
- Hands – wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Face – wear a face covering
- Space – maintain a 2 metre distance from others
By following the national restrictions, we can protect each other and KeepSurreySafe!
If you’re having coronavirus symptoms including:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Then get a test and stay at home. To book a test visit nhs.uk/coronavirus, use the NHS COVID-19 app or call 119.