Report a Problem

Here are direct links to GBC and SCC Report a Problem web pages:

Guildford Borough Council


Surrey County Council

Report a Highways Problem

Report a Road Maintenance problem

There are also several helpful contact numbers and websites on our Useful Contacts page.

Report a local problem

If you would like to report a local problem to us please use the simple form below. This is for informing the Parish Clerk only and will not necessarily result in any investigation but will bring potential risks or localised inconvenience to the attention of the Parish Council.





4 + 4 =